Plan an alternative Hen’s Party to remember!
Floral Arranging Workshops
Looking for an alternative to the traditional hens parties? Introducing the newest most stylish hens day out!
Thrive Flowers & Events now offer floral workshops for those who want to learn a new skill, explore their creative side, get back to nature and have a unique, memorable, fun experience with friends and family of all ages. Create a gorgeous floral design, to wear on your evening out or take home to enjoy. Your host is a leading florist who will make sure all your girls have a fabulous time in a hands-on workshop! With over 16 years in the industry, Alyssa will demonstrate the techniques to make your floral design and then it’s your turn to get creative.
- A highly trained florist and assistant
- All the tools, flowers & materials you need
- Accessories & embellishments
- A group photo showcasing everyone’s designs
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Prices from $40-$95 per person
- Duration 1 – 2.5 hours
- Preferred date
- How many hens (minimum 8)
- Preferred colour choices (if any)
- Your home
- Your own venue or favourite hangout
- One of our preferred locations
- Our studio in Collingwood
- The Emerald Peacock, CBD http://theemeraldpeacock.com/
- Maison Burlesque, Richmond https://www.maisonburlesque.
- Work.shop, Fitzroy https://www.work-shop.com.au/
- Revolver Upstairs, Prahran https://
Choose from our 3 exclusive workshops below
Tailor made packages to suit